Premier occasionally invites a small number of investors to participate in portfolio transactions. While each transaction is structured to fit the particular asset being acquired, the following criteria are typical.
(Please note that this is not an offer or solicitation to invest. The below investment descriptions are for illustration purposes only, do not represent any particular transaction, and are not guaranteed. Never invest without first reviewing a full offering memorandum)
- Investors must be sophisticated, qualified, high net worth individuals, as defined by the IRS.
- Individual investments typically have a $100,000 minimum.
- Investments are project specific. Each investor will own a share of a particular real estate asset as a result of their investment. A full offering memorandum will be provided. Investments are typically structured with the goal of paying investors a market rate preferred return on their investment. Preferred returns may be paid or accrued depending on the specific project.
- Investors also typically participate in a share of the investment profits.
- All projects are managed by Premier Management Services.
- Typical time horizon for return of the initial investment is 4 to 7 years.
- Typical projects are existing, income producing commercial real estate with the goal of creating additional value through strong management and/or repositioning.
If you are interested in being considered for investment participation in future projects,
please call Premier (888-597-8700 x33) for a confidential discussion.